2.22.2013

Newlywed Game #3!

1.  Who does the laundry in your home, you or your spouse? Any good stories?
Me: I usually do the laundry and he puts it away! 
Him: She usually does
2.  If your spouse had to eat at one restaurant for the rest of their lives, what would he or she pick?
Me: Oh gosh... Ling and Louie's maybe... he's had something different every time we've been there and hasn't found anything he hasn't liked yet :p 
Him: Probably Peter Piper Pizza...it's not my favorite pizza in the world but she adores it. 
3.  Are you or your spouse better at cooking? Any good stories?
Me: He is! We usually bake together, and he usually cooks! Have I mentioned he's the best? ;)
Him: I'm the chef!
4.  Which one of you is more concerned about their "fashion"?
Me: Probably me.. but we both will usually choose comfort over "fashion" haha
Him: My fashion ends at hats...so her probably :P
5.  Ideally, if you don't have them already, when does your spouse want to have children?
Me: Oh, he'd totally have them right now if we were totally good financially! He wants to be a daddy, and honestly, I don't blame him, he's going to be great! 
Him: She wants to wait about 7 years until we are more than financially stable, which I can agree with.
6.  Who planned dates when you were dating? And what was one of your favorites?
Me: Him probably.. but we mostly just said hey let's do this.. or hey let's do that. We're homebodies though, and I guess we always were really. My favorite "date" was the picnic he took me on when we got engaged :)
Him: I don't know if anything was planned besides our first date and when I propose.  We kind of like to live in the moment. 
7.  What's been the toughest part of being a newlywed?
Me: I can't be completely honest about this question because.. well, I can't pick and choose who reads my blog if you know what I mean. But, I'd say probably finances. This probably has more to do with us getting married young, and we've put ourselves in a position where we're better off than a lot of people are in these economic times, but it's still hard to feel completely stable right now. This year we're hoping to get some more money into savings :)
Him: ^^^^^^^^ :D
8.  Who is the best with the finances?
Me: Definitely me! I am in charge of budgeting and paying the bills. 
Him: I'm terrible with money....
9.  Who is the strict one?
Me: Probably me. 
Him: Her! Booooo rules! 
10.  What will you plan to do for your first anniversary? Or if you've already celebrated your first anniversary, what did you do?
Me: We kept it simple, just spent the day together and went out to a nice dinner :) You can read the recap here, and see what gifts we exchanged :) 
Him: Exchanged some small gifts and went to a nice dinner. It was perfect for us.

A cause we both feel super strongly about is saving whales. Sea Shepherd is the only organization who is directly doing something about it, and Captain Paul Watson needs our help.
Please, take a moment to read and sign this petition.

6 comments:

  1. I do all the laundry in our house, too. I don't think Angel would be terribly at laundry...but I'm not entirely sure he'd pay any attention to handwashables or appropriate water temperatures. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedding dress is beautiful!

    I think financial matters tie in with maturity - you don't have to be a certain number of years old to be good with them. It's great that you two are being responsible and planning ahead. You are probably in better shape than some couples who are twice your ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were a beautiful bride! I do all of the laundry in our house too and all of the finances. Don't you just love this link up?! I did it too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the laundry & finances too!! Woohooo women rule! =P
    I love that you guys are so "in the moment".
    Wish we were more like that. Or.. I wish I was more like that.
    If it's not in my planner... it doesn't happen.
    That's actually kind of sad now that I think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want babies nowwwwwwww! Hubby is making me wait til we are financially stable! Ahh, but you guys are so cute and I love the love you guys have for each other, it is ahhhmazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky girl, got the man cooker!
    I think it's cool how you guys live in the moment for you dates...that's fun!
    Glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete