2.08.2013

The Newlywed Game #2!

1. How long were you dating your spouse before getting engaged? 
Me: 9 months! And we lived together after just 6 months! But it all worked out :)
Him:  9 months 

2. Do you remember your first big fight, if so, what was it about? 
Me: Not particularly.. but if you follow me on twitter, you can probably guess haha
Him:  No I can't, we had some pretty big problems when we were dating.  But obviously it all worked out. 

3. Who said "I love you" first? 
Me: He did! 
Him:  I actually said the words first, she sent me a text saying "I :heart: U" which I mistook for her saying it first.  I said "I love you too" back to her...a few months later I realized that's not what she meant at the time. :P I still meant it though. 

4. What is your spouse most afraid of? 
Me: Clowns, definitely clowns! 
Him:   Probably spiders :P I have to save her all the time.

5. Who uses more hair-care products? 
Me: He does! Only because I don't use any at all.. he only uses a little bit of gel when his hair gets way too long :p 
Him:  Uhhh...maybe me...she doesn't use anything.

6. Who initiated the first kiss? How was it on a scale from 1-10? 
Me: Oh, he totally did! On the first date too.. little brat haha! It was a 20! Best last first kiss ever :) 
Him:  I did...I had been waiting a long time to be in the moment.  It was off the charts ;)  

7. You are on your way out, and need to turn around because someone forgot something... was it you or your spouse who most likely forgot something? 
Me: If it's the weekend, probably me! But during the week , definitely him! ;)
Him:  Definitely her all of the time. :P 

8. Who takes longer in front of the mirror? You or your spouse? 
Me: Most days, it's probably about the same! But if I straighten or curl my hair, definitely me.
Him:  She does.  Most of it is spent dancing and looking at herself though :P 

9. What would your spouse name your children if you had one girl and one boy? 
Me: Leia and Luke (By the way, that would never happen lol!)
Him: Lorelai (I'd call her Rory, Gilmore Girls anybody?!) and Dom (short for Dominic) 

10. If you were able to give away one thing that your spouse owned, what would you choose?
Me: One of his pieces of art is Heath Ledger as the Joker and Batman and it's an amazing, but it creeps me out so much! I would never let him hang it in our room :P
Him:  Her bed :P It's the one that's shes had since she was a teenager, I want to upgrade to a king. ;) 



8 comments:

  1. I'm coming from Olive & Ivy! This is a great questions to ask my hubby for V-day, thank you for sharing them with us! You guys had great answers for each one of them :)

    grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny about dancing in front of the mirror! I do it too haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so cute! You both had really awesome answers!
    I love that you think your husband would name your kids after Star Wars characters. Good thing you would never let him!! Lol!! I also love that he his fearless enough to admit that he uses more hair care products than you. At least it's only hair gel! =) Thanks so much for linking up! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got engaged after 6 weeks and married after 7 months. When you know, you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha love all yalls answers! Glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you from Olive&Ivy! Love this idea- you guys are so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are too cute. I always forget something when we're leaving too. B usually has to find my keys, phone, glasses, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete