3.27.2013

March Cara Box!

Today we are in St. Thomas! But I wanted to share this months Cara Box! It is seriously one of my favorite things to participate in! I had the pleasure of sending a box to Stephanie, and I received mine from Beth! The theme? The first letter of their first name, fun right?! :)

Beth did an amazing job and I cannot thank her enough! I loved the colorful tissue paper, and everything inside was just perfect :) Between T, and my dad, the chocolate didn't last long :p And you can never go wrong with anything to do with whales! Seriously Beth, thank you so much!


Cara Box

6 comments:

  1. This was such a fun month!!! I loved all of my stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! She did so good! I stinkin' love all of the colorful tissue paper, why didn't I think of that?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whales!!! And Ryan and I spent our honeymoon in St. Thomas!! Have so much fun (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! I'm so glad you like it! :) I had so much fun with this theme this month, so I had to force myself to stop buying T stuff! :) :) Have fun in St. Thomas (I won't mention that is another T, too!...AHHHHHH!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those whales are so cute! What a great package!

    ♥ Miss Angie
    My So-Called Chaos

    ReplyDelete