3.08.2013

Newlywed Game #4!

1. What is your spouse's favorite animal? 
Probably dogs.. 
Either whales or dolphins :)

2. What does your spouse do..what's their occupation?  Explain as much as you possibly can. 
Right now he's doing data entry. We work at a huge insurance company, and he's in a stepping stone to further his career right now :) 
She works at the same insurance company that I do.  She works in the imaging dept which basically is digitizing policy documents and routing them through the company.

3. What is your spouse's favorite pro sports team? 
The Arizona Cardinals and Baltimore Ravens :)
Arizona Cardinals and Baltimore Ravens!

4. If your spouse could retire anywhere, where would they choose? 
I think after our weekend in Dana Point last weekend, that would be our dream :p The question said anywhere.. not realistically ;) 
Either Belize, or Dana Point...she would love to go whale watching every day of her life.

5. What is something on your spouse's bucket list? 
At the top would probably be visiting the UK. :) We actually just crossed off a few things off our bucket list last weekend! 
Visit Europe again, this time with me :)

6. What is your spouse's favorite candy or sweet? 
Cookies! He says he loves me more.. but I'm not so sure ;) 
At the moment? Wonka Sweetarts for easter :P

7. What is something your spouse would love to have in their dream home? Like a specific room they want, etc. 
A man cave! :P And probably a theater room :) I think we both do! 
Theatre room hands down...I'd probably spend the most time in there though haha

8. If your spouse could only watch one movie over and over for a week, which one would it be? 
Back to the Future. 
She doesn't really watch a whole lot of movies, but she has all of the Gilmore Girls DVDs so that is close enough right?

9. Who chose the wedding colors? Your or your spouse? What were they? 
I did! They were purple, silver, and blue. Mostly purple and silver though :P
She did :P

10. If your spouse could teach a monkey one trick, what would they have it do?
Probably have it do dishes.. lol! 
Back tickles...(and I would totally have it give Hi-5s for dollar bills :P )

8 comments:

  1. Haha, I laughed at the image of a monkey washing your dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um how cool is it that yall work in the same place?!
    a theater room would be so sweet, agreed!

    so far, it's cracking me up that most women are choosing the monkey to do some sort of cleaning...I SO agree! haha

    Glad yall linked up again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so fun to see how couples' answers match up! My cousin and his wife were on the real Newlywed Game TV game show, and they came in second. So close! This is such a fun link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. go Ravens! Your man is the first person I have ever heard use the phrase "back tickles" aside from my own hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cute you both work at the same company. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you both work for the same company! That is so cool!
    A theater room is SUCH a great idea. Why didn't I think of that?!
    Love the wedding color scheme. So gorgeous.
    Thanks for linking up with us again! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love your answers! That is nice that you work together!I am right with you about that monkey LOL

    ReplyDelete