3.15.2013

Newlywed Game #5

1. What is your spouse’s favorite room in the house? 
Her: bedroom.. that's where the PS3 is :p 
Him: Probably our bedroom, she's always cold so she likes to cover up in the covers
2. What was the first picture of you both? Where were you/when was it? 

Us: It was taken a a couple weeks after our first date, in the parking lot of Tyler's apartment

3. Describe a typical evening at home. 
Her: We usually just hang out and watch a movie or tv.. just hang together :)   
Him: Dinner at 5 bed by 8 :P we're pretty boring but I like it that way...There's nobody I'd rather watch Netflix with

4. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you and your spouse in public? 
Her: Well, when my mom and stepdad were thinking about moving to Arizona, we were looking at houses of them. And at one of the ones we went to, with a realtor who had made an appointment,  it was really messy and we were trying to figure out why they didn't try to clean up a little bit, and as we walked upstairs, a guy walked out of the master bedroom in just a towel! I am so glad we didn't walk into the bedroom, and so glad he had at least a towel on hahaha. I don't know who was more embarrassed, him or us.. Probably us. 
Him: See above...............

5. What do you like best about your spouse’s personality? 
Her: He makes me laugh :)  
Him: How strong and independent she is, she knows what she wants and expects to get it

6. When it comes to ________ my spouse would win first prize. 
Her: being an artist :) he's a talented hubby for sure!  
Him: making cookies....I love cookies

7. What is your spouse’s best physical feature? 
Her: his arms, definitely :)  strooong husband :) 
Him: her butt......wait, am I allowed to say that?

8. What is your spouse’s most indispensable possession and why? 
Her: his wedding ring :) he loves it!  
Him: her laptop, only because that is where all of our pictures are

9. Do you think your spouse will be a good Mom/Dad (why or why not) or if you already have children, what makes your spouse a great Mom/Dad? 
Her: Oh yes, he will be the best. He loves kids :)  
Him: Absolutely, she has her doubts about herself but I see her motherly instincts everyday...usually keeping me from cutting my hand off or something 

10. What is something that your spouse is optimistic AND pessimistic about?
Her: His current job! He's pessimistic about the actual job, but optimistic of where it could lead :)  
Him: Ocean conservation, she's optimistic about one day everyone will know how much damage we are causing but sometimes pessimistic because there is such a long way to go still.

9 comments:

  1. Reading these....and many of the questions reminded me of Patrick and I.

    Sweet....not married yet so I can't do these but they look like so much fun.

    Iris♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going around reading these and the last answer is cracking me up....Sean & I interpreted it differently. He was "right," but so far, all the other blogs took it the same way I did.

    Funny (awkward!!) embarrassing story! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you're doing these & loved your guys' answers! You seem like such a sweet couple and how cute that he wouldn't rather watch netflix with anyone else. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embarrasing story!! That made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove netflix. Its definitely part of our nightly ritual too! We go to bed around 8 as well. Glad we arent the only ones!! Loove the first picture of you guys! And yes, your husband can say he likes your butt! Hahaha love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love his cookies answer and butt answer! Sounds just like my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now following via Bloglovin and GFC. Would LOVE to have you join our weekly Bloglovin Hop, too.

    Bloglovin Blog Hop

    Take care,
    Meg
    Happy Kids, Inc

    ReplyDelete
  8. love yalls first picture!
    Oh my goodness!Your answer to embarrassing story! Wow what a story!
    great answers, so glad yall link up each week! :)

    ReplyDelete